Your only out of pocket expenses will be your deductible and any non-recoverable depreciation.
Insurance Repair Estimates
After the catastrophe, comes the chaos. Dealing with insurance companies and adjusters, city and government agencies is just the beginning of the process. From chaos comes order and understanding through the insurance repair estimate.
The certified professional estimators at HURCON® will assess all damages and collect the required information needed to submit a thorough and accurate estimate on the full scope of repairs required, and present all necessary information to your insurance company on your behalf. We have made this process hassle free and painless for you.
- Prepare a thorough scope of damages to determine the cause and origin, clearly differentiating between specific types of damage as insurance policies require (i.e., flood and wind damage typically require independent estimates.)
- Use the latest insurance estimating software to prepare a complete and accurate scope of damages.
- Utilize leading edge technology such as thermal imaging to minimize the need for destructive testing.
- Work directly with your insurance adjuster and their consultants to ensure all property damages are included in the insurance claim.
- Work directly with city, county, state and federal agencies to ensure your property is given a fair evaluation with regards to damages and is in compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Work with the insurance adjuster on any differences in the scopes that may be required to repair your property to a pre-loss condition.